Gender Equality Statement
Signature Pubs are proud of having a talented workforce and attracting applicants of different ages, backgrounds and nationalities for all available roles within our diverse pub, bar and restaurant estate. We remain committed to attracting and retaining the best talent at all levels, with the best candidates securing their roles for all the right reasons. Whilst our pay gap is aligned with several companies within the hospitality sector, we acknowledge we have work to do.
At Signature Pubs, we are committed to ensuring that men and women are paid fairly and equally for doing equivalent jobs across our business and strive to ensure our policies and practices are fair. This includes actively reviewing decisions around pay and bonus on an annual basis.
- Top salary quartile has 67.7% men and 32.3% women
- Upper middle salary quartile has 63% men and 37% women
- Lower middle salary quartile has 60.2% men and 39.8% women
- Lower salary quartile has 43.5% men and 56.5% women
- Women’s hourly rate is 10.6% lower (mean) and 6.7% lower (median)
- Women’s bonus pay is 8.9% lower (mean) and 22.6% higher (median)
- 41.9% of men and 29.4% of women received bonus pay
News & Events
The team at The Spiritualist are delighted to be shortlisted alongside some of Scotland's finest establishments, in the category of Gin Bar of the Year at this month's Scottish Gin Awards at The Hilton Doubletree, Glasgow. General Manager of The Spiritualist, Dale...
We're delighted to welcome the newest addition to the Signature Pubs family - The Spiritualist Aberdeen. Like it's Glasgow based namesake, The Spiritualist Aberdeen has an extensive drinks collection ranging from perfectly mixed classic cocktails to innovative...
We are pleased to announce the arrival of our VERY OWN brew, Cold Town Beer. Our debut brew is an easy-drinking, 4% lager. One of Scotland’s newest breweries, Cold Town is named in honour of the Calton Hill Brewery in Edinburgh, the first in Britain to brew lager way...